SUPPORT TORREY HOUSE PRESS
Our success is a direct reflection of the passion and generosity of our readers, members, and donors. We literally can’t do this work without you.
Thank you for supporting us!
THP BOOK CLUB
$175 | INCLUDES SHIPPING
• All nine books THP will publish in 2024.
• Tax-free and 20% off list price.
• Early access! Your books ship before the public on-sale date.
THP Book Club Membership is not tax deductible.
We can't do this important work without you!
Stock Donations: Torrey House Press can also receive stock donations. Please instruct your brokerage firm to transfer securities to:
Charles Schwab & Co.
DTC 0164, Code 40
Torrey House Press corporate #3973-1007
Your THP membership is an invitation to a vibrant community of people who believe that books hold the power to change the world. Together, we will continue to champion the voices, perspectives, and ideas that inspire action and strengthen our connections to the land and to each other.
READER'S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
$250 | ONE-TIME DONATION
• Six signed THP books of your choice published in 2024.
• Early access! Your books ship before the public on-sale date
• Public donor acknowledgement on THP website and marketing materials.
• Member code for 20% off all THP online store purchases.
Reader's Circle membership includes a tax-deductible charitable contribution of approximately $190.
PUBLISHER'S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
$1,000 | ONE-TIME DONATION
• All Editor's Circle benefits
• Special in-book acknowledgment in all THP titles printed in 2024.
• 30% off all THP online store purchases.
• Additional perks throughout the year as they become available.
Publisher's Circle membership includes a tax-deductible charitable contribution of approximately $840.
EDITOR'S CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
$500 | ONE-TIME DONATION
• Signed copies of all 9 books THP will publish in 2024.
• All Reader's Circle benefits
• Ebook copies of all 9 books THP will publish in 2024.
• 25% off all THP online store purchases.
Editor's Circle membership includes a tax-deductible charitable contribution of approximately $390.
$1,000+ PER YEAR | 3-YEAR PLEDGE
• A special community for our most dedicated supporters
• All Publisher's Circle benefits
• Invitation-only experiences for THP Bedrock Society members, including author dinners and exclusive previews of upcoming THP projects.
THP Bedrock Society membership is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
TORREY HOUSE PRESS
John R. Thomas
Sherry and Steve Kubisch
Mei San Tang
Rick & Carla Vergot
Camille Bailey Aagard & Robert Aagard
Betsy Gaines Quammen
Marion S. Robinson